Speedway Weld-In Battery Box
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Bolt-In Battery BoxMore Info
Performance Welding HandbookPrice: $24.99More Info
Deluxe Billet Battery Mount 3-BoltMore Info
Drop-out Battery BoxMore Info
Plain Aluminum Battery Box KitMore Info
Covell Metalworking 1000-22 DVD - MIG WeldingMore Info
Titan Tools 41265 Tekz Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet$99.98Price: $89.99More Info
This zinc plated mild steel battery tray holds a 10-3/4" x 7" battery. The battery box mounting holes, where it attaches to the vehicle, measure 12-11/16" center to center going side to side. Vertically, the top hole to bottom hole center to center is 5", with mount holes in between at 1" center to center intervals.
- Zinc Plated
- Holds 10-3/4" x 7" Battery
- Sold Individually
One of our 'must have' books for any fabrication shop. This book covers welding techniques for welding Chromoly, aluminum, magnesium and stainless steel. 160 pages.
This deluxe billet aluminum battery mount is just what you need for Optima batteries. Hold down is across the battery. Precision CNC machined for fit and has drain holes to prevent build up of moisture. Choose plain or polished.
For Optima batteries: 91066411 and 91066412.
916-66601 Instructions (pdf)
This dropout battery box allows you to put your battery somewhere out of the way while still maintaining access. The box normally locks in the up position or it also drops down and locks 4-1/4" lower if needed. You can also drop the box completely out for maintenance.
Accepts batteries up to 10-1/2" long, 7" wide, and 8" tall.
Complete kit with bolts and cast aluminum top hold down. Inside measurements are 6-3/4" x 10-1/4".
- Outside dimension of lid is 7-7/16” by 11-1/16”
- Length to outside of hold down flange on lid is 12-7/8”
MIG Welding is widely used for car and motorcycle building and modification, but few people really understand how each of the variables affects the finished weld. This program can be easily understood by a beginner, but it covers information even seasoned professionals can learn from. Ron Covell goes through the entire process step-by-step, and gives clear descriptions of how each factor changes the weld, including wire speed, voltage, wire stickout, gun angle, travel speed, and gas flow. He also covers plug welds, patch panels, welding aluminum, and using flux core wire. You'll especially enjoy the special bonus section on Plasma Cutting!
- Stars & Stripes Welding Helmet
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state when arc in struck
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: 4.5 x 3.5"