Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Kit Car
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (102)
What's in the Box
If you thought all T-buckets were the same, think again! The all-new Speedway Motors Tribute T breaks the T-bucket mold. It offers the traditional look of classic, competition-influenced roadsters combined with modern components and refined engineering. All this in a comfortable package thats easy to assemble using basic hand tools.
The Tribute T frame has an extra-high rear kickup and Model A rear crossmember that will accept our medium-arch rear leaf spring. Rear axle options include our bolt-on Winters quick-change kit 7151801, bolt-on 9" Ford rear axle option 7151809, or a Ford-style banjo rear end of your choice (must be a centered-pinion rear axle). The front suspension uses a 4 inch drop I-beam axle, wishbone-style radius rods and traditional steering with a reversed Corvair steering box. All suspension, steering and brake pedal brackets are pre-welded to the frame and you can choose from flathead Ford V8 or small-block Chevy engine mounts. (Please indicate your engine and transmission application being used in the comments box at checkout.) A special floor allows the Tribute T body to sit a low as possible, while still providing room for our Bomber Seats or cushions of your design.
Read Street Rodder Magazines article on the Tribute T in the February 2011 issue!
See the article Hot Rod Magazine wrote on the Tribute T in the June 2013 issue!
- True old-school appearance
- Extra-low ride height with maximum ground clearance
- Easy to assemble using basic hand tools
- Rugged fiberglass body with floor installed
- Body finished in a white gelcoat (ready for paint preparations)
- 1-1/2" x 3" rectangular steel tube frame
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- 106" wheelbase for improved ride and handling
- Model A rear crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop axle and split wishbone radius rods
- 1937-1948 Ford-style spindles will accept disc brakes or early-style drum brakes
- Medium-arch transverse rear leaf spring with specially designed radius rods
- Traditional steering with reversed Corvair steering box
- Rear axle and suspension sold separately
No special handling fees. No extra crating charges.
Check out these awesome Tribute T Photos showing the variations of different styles that can be created with one of our popular Tribute T kit cars.
Rear axle and suspension sold separately.
- Front Spring, Axle, Spindles, Radius Rods
- Front Friction Shocks
- Reversed Corvair Steering Box
- Master Cylinder, Bracket, Pedal
- Tribute T Body
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Quick Change Rear End KitView$4,999.99Compare
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket 9 Inch Ford Rear End OptionView$2,499.99Compare