Speedway Tribute T-Bucket 9 Inch Ford Rear End Option
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Finish off your Tribute T-bucket kit with this specifically-engineered rear axle and suspension kit. To accommodate the centered-pinion 9" Ford rear axle, the Tribute T frame features an extra-high rear kick-up and Model A rear crossmember. All suspension mounting brackets (both frame and axle) are fully welded, making this rear axle option a complete bolt-on addition to the Tribute T.
Read Street Rodder Magazine's article on the Tribute T in the February 2011 issue!
See the article Hot Rod Magazine wrote on the Tribute T in the June 2013 issue!
- Bolt-on option for Tribute T-bucket kit 7151800
- Medium-arch rear leaf spring with specially designed 36" radius rods
- Lower links have tie rod ends for a "period correct" appearance
- Triangulated upper control arms attach to third member with a special bracket
- Includes 9" Ford rear axle housing with new-style "big bearing" housing ends & 31-spline axle shafts
- Rearend has a 2-1/2" axle flange/brake offset
- Axles drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns
- Third member not included (can be purchased separately)
No special handling fees. No extra crating charges.
Check out these awesome Tribute T Photos showing the variations of different styles that can be created with one of our popular Tribute T kit cars.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Tribute T-Bucket Quick Change Rear End KitView$4,999.99Compare