Speedway has you covered if you need a "stump puller" starter for your Flathead Ford V8. Our gear reduction starter is built using all new components and cranks out 200 ft./lbs. of torque. It bolts to the original mounting points on 1932-1953 engines with manual trannys & steel flywheels.
- Small, compact size provides additional clearance
- Bolts to original mounting points
- For use with USA-made flathead Ford V8 blocks with steel, manual shift flywheels
- Delivers 200 ft/lbs of force
- 4.4:1 Gear Reduction Ratio
- Cranking Power For up to 18:1 Compression
- Drive Depth: 1.562" (from the mounting flange to the tip of the drive fully extended)
- Fits 1932-1953 USA-made flathead Ford V8s using a steel manual-shift flywheel
- Will NOT work with our Aluminum (56052700 & 91015625) or Steel/Aluminum (91015624) flywheel on a '48 or older Flathead.