Speedway Ford C4 Street King Transmission
Speedways Street King Ford C4 transmissions are completely remanufactured with heavy duty clutches, special shift kit, and 12" torque converter. Street King C4 transmissions are rated to 550 hp, so theyll work great behind your high-output 289, 302, or 351W small block.
Speedway Street King C4 transmission features:
- Handles up to 450 HP
- 2200-2400 rpm stall 12" torque converter
- Firm, crisp shifts from Kevlar bands and H.D. clutches
- Street/Strip Valve Body - everyday street driving and weekend trips to the drag strip
- Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum Pro Shift Servo - extends clutch and band life
- Improved Lubrication Circuits - reduced heat/prolonged life
- Chrome steel transmission pan
- Requires a 164-tooth flexplate (not included). Transmission has a one year warranty.
NOTE: Must also purchase block plate listed for proper torque converter engagement.
574-26101 Instructions (PDF)
Includes Lokar Firewall Mount Pan Style flexible dipstick assembly # TD-30C4FMPAN
- This transmission must be used with either an original 1965-Up 289/302/351W engine block plate or our 910-29012 block plate. Failure to install this plate may cause damage to transmission due to inadequate clearance between converter and front pump.
- Flexplate NOT included. Requires 164-tooth flexplate.
- Block Plate Thickness: .060"
More Like This
Speedway Street King Ford AOD Transmission
Flathead V8 to Ford C4 Auto Transmission Conversion Kit
Flathead V8 to Ford AOD Transmission Conversion Kit
TCI Automotive 742010 Circlematic Powerglide, High Gear Only
Performance Automatic PAGMFB385-R4 700R4 H.O. Trans for 350 Engines
Performance Automatic PAGM350DX-R4 700R4 Trans for 350 Crate Engines
B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter Kit
TCI Auto 742018 Circlematic Powerglide Transmission
TCI Automotive 742020 Circlematic Powerglide, Low Gear Only
Performance Automatic PAGMZZ502-80 4L80E Crate Transmission for BBC
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter