Powermaster 9162 Small Block Ford Ultra Mini Starter, 1.4 kW, A/T
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (5)
What's in the Box
High torque, high output motors and gear reduction drive design spins the engine over faster, with 50% more cranking torque and LESS amp draw than a stock starter! Compact, offset design gives more header and chassis clearance. Fits most 289, 302, 351W and 351C with automatic transmission or 5-speed manual transmission, except with the 164 tooth manual transmission flywheel. Cannot be indexed.
- Permanent Magnet Late Model Ford Starter
- 4.4:1 Gear Reduction Ratio
- Cranking Power for up to 10.5:1 Compression
- Wiring Kit Included
- Weight: 8.5 lbs. (approximately 5 lbs. less than a standard starter)
This starter is smaller in diameter for improved header clearance and is mandatory with our Small Block Ford Tight Fit Headers such as 9300201, 9300201C and 9300201H.
- Starter measures approximately 6-1/2" from the bellhousing mount surface to the front end
- The main starter body is approximately 3" in diameter
- The solenoid adds about 2-1/2" to that, but only in the area of the solenoid
Powermaster warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Products used for racing and car audio competition are only warranted up to the time of installation to be free from defects. No warranty exists after installation.
For factory assistance please contact Powermaster Customer & Tech Support:
Phone: (630) 957-4019
If your product is out of the above warranty please contact Powermaster for the repair & return program.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Small Block Ford Mini Starter, 1.4 kW, A/TView$199.99Compare