Speedway Small Block Ford 347 Stroker Kits, H-Beam Rods
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
These rotating assemblies are designed for either street or race use and include Keith Black hypereutectic pistons, H-beam rods, and a Scat cast steel crankshaft.
- Scat cast steel 3.4" stroker crank
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fits early and late blocks
- Scat 4340 H-beam connecting rods
- 5.4" long
- Bronze bushings
- Set of 8 rods
- Keith Black hypereutectic flat top pistons
- T6 heat treated construction
- Available in .030" and .040" oversizes
- Clevite main and rod bearings
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
Due to the many variations in balancers and flywheels, Speedway Motors does not offer balancing services on any Ford crankshafts or rotating assemblies.
Rotating assembly must be dynamically balanced prior to installation. Use harmonic damper and flywheel with a 28 oz balance factor. In most instances, mallory metal will need to be added for proper balance.
Comp. 64cc: 10.2
Comp. 69cc: 9.6
Ring Style: C