These rotating assemblies are designed for either street or race use and include Keith Black hypereutectic pistons, H-beam rods, and a Scat cast steel crankshaft.
- Scat Cast Steel 3.85" stroker crank
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fits early and late blocks
- Scat 4340 H-beam connecting rods
- 5.955" length
- .912" pin
- Bronze bushings
- ARP bolts
- Keith Black Hypereutectic Dish Pistons
- T6 heat treated construction
- Available in .030" or .040" oversizes
- Clevite main and rod bearings
NOTE: Piston rings (Style A rings) are not included and must be purchased separately.
Due to the many variations in balancers and flywheels, Speedway Motors does not offer balancing services on any Ford crankshafts or rotating assemblies.
Comp. 64cc: 9.5
Comp. 69cc: 9.1
Ring Style: A