Speedway Small Block Chevy Main Cap Studs, Set of 5
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Main Cap BaffleMore Info
Speedway Small Block Chevy Crankshaft WiperPrice: $6.99More Info
ARP Fasteners 234-5501 S/B Chevy 2 Bolt Main Stud Kit for Windage TrayMore Info
Green Plastigauge for Bearing Clearance, .001-.003 InchPrice: $2.99More Info
SuperSeal Small Block Chevy Oil Pan Gasket, 1975-1985 One-PiecePrice: $24.99More Info
Keeps sump oil from reaching crankshaft. Mounts between pump and main cap. Requires trimming.
Removes excess oil from the crankshaft to improve top end horsepower and reduce windage. Fits Small Block Chevy. Mounts to the starter side of the block.
Slight trimming may be required. For best results, trim to within .045" of the rods and counterweights.
Choose ARP S/B Chevy Main Stud Kits for the ultimate in strength and reliability. These studs fit 2-bolt main blocks and accept windage trays (windage tray not included).
- Preferred by many professional engine builders
- Properly positions the gasket
- Special bullet nose accurately guides the cover into position
- Made of chrome moly steel with a black oxide finish
- Nuts feature a wide base for better load distribution and sealing
- Compact head is easily accessed
Place a piece of this thread on a rod or main journal, torque cap in place, remove cap and by using the included chart, you know what your bearing clearance is. You should have one of each when assembling your engine.
Small Block Chevy oil pan gasket by SuperSeal.
- Left Hand side ('55-'79) and Right Hand side ('80-'85) dipstick
- For 2-piece rear main seal blocks
- Rubber gasket w/ steel bushings
- '75-'85 w/ thick front seal