Speedway Grand National Rear Hub, 5 on 5 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details5 on 5" bolt pattern
You may also be interested in:
Winters Performance 1750 Grand National Hub Assembly, 5 on 5 InchMore Info
Winters 2-1/2 Inch Grand National Angler Contact BearingMore Info
Lightweight Steel GN Rear HubMore Info
Low Drag Angular Contact Grand National Bearing - Ceramic Ball BearingMore Info
AFCO 10355 Grand National Rear Hub BearingsMore Info
Winters Performance 2255C-9120 Grand National Hub Kit, 5 on 5 InchMore Info
DRP Performance 10518 Grand National Rear Hub Bearing SpacerMore Info
Wheel Stud for Grand National Hub, 5/8 Coarse ThreadMore Info
Replacement hub assembly with 5 on 5" bolt pattern..
Replaces the 2-1/2" GN bearing standard hubs used on many modifieds. Less friction equals more speed. No machine work required. Work great for those in limited horsepower classes who want to capitalize on every advantage they can get!
These lightweight steel Grand National rear hubs will make use of and work in conjunction with a rotor adaptor flange, # 910-48354-GN shown below . 5-1/2 lbs. With 5/8" coarse studs and races. IMCA approved. 5 on 5".
For a 9" Ford Grand National Hub off road/circle track application.
Kit Fits all GN 5 x 5 hubs except Super Speedway and Howe. Comes with RH 10206 locknut
This complete Grand National hub kit from Winters has a 5 on 5" bolt pattern and is made from cast 4140 heat treated steel to ensure that it holds up on your car. This hub kit fits 2-1/2" Grand National spindles and includes all needed hardware.
- Investment cast 4140 heat treated steel
- 24 spline steel drive flange
- Includes bearings, races (installed), hub seal, o-rings, cap and screws, lug nuts and studs
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- Fits 2-1/2” Grand National axle tube end
- Hub retaining nut not included
- MFG. Part #2255C-9120
- Brake Rotor Bolt Pattern: 8 x 7"
- Wheel Stud Thread Pitch: 5/8"-11
- Hardware Included
These hub bearing spacers allow for consistent and precise bearing load every time the spindle nut is tightened, regardless of the torque applied. Without a bearing spacer, bearings are typically over tightened to prevent loosening during the race. With a bearing spacer installed, you can completely tighten the spindle nut and the hub will spin free every time. Bearing spacers save time, reduce bearing temperature and greatly increase wheel free spin, putting more horsepower to the wheels. You can feel the difference by simply pushing the car!
Testing has shown that the bearing spacer will make more difference than any “Low Drag” bearing set up currently available. When the spacer is used in conjunction with “Low Drag” Tapered bearings and seals, you will have the ultimate Low Drag set-up. These adjustable bearings feature a threaded sleeve and set screw to ensure you'll never have to worry about an over-tightened hub again!
- 2.5” Short Track 5×5 Rear
- 200%-300% more free spin vs. no spacer
- Designed to fit all Grand National spindle and hub combinations
- Makes servicing hubs simple & quick
- Bearings run cooler
- Saves time
- Eliminates bearing “Spin” on spindle
- Distributes side load evenly across bearings
- Works on tapered and angular contact bearings
- Once Set, typically never has to be adjusted unless bearings or hub is replaced
- Instructions Included
- Precision Machined in the USA
- +/- .001” Minimum Parallelism
- Sold each
Replacement 5/8 inch coarse thread wheel studs for Grand National Hub (ex. 910-48385)