Speedway GM Standard Clutch Throwout Fork
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Speedway GM Heavy Duty Clutch Throwout ForkMore Info
Adjustable GM Bellhousing Clutch Fork PivotPrice: $19.99More Info
GM Short Manual Release BearingPrice: $49.99More Info
Heavy duty clutch fork accepts a 3/8" heim which allows you to fabricate your own linkage. Fork fits 1973-1984 GM 6 & 8 cylinder cars and trucks. May fit earlier vehicles with slight modification.
Adjustable pivot ball allows you to adjust the clutch fork/throwout bearing assembly for proper alignment. Adjusts from a minimum of 1-5/16" to a maximum of 1-11/16". Bellhousing side threads are 13/16" x 16.
Fits most GM applications.
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. Replaces throwout bearing 614-01B-BCA.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Overall Thickness (Length): 1.270"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"