Speedway Forged 4-Bar Rod End, 5/8-18 LH Thread, Zinc Plated
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Don't settle for a weak 4-bar end made out of a piece of tubing welded to a bolt. These Speedway rod ends are made from forged steel for superior strength and durability. Features a 5/8"-18 LH threaded shank and the nylon bushing has a steel sleeve that accepts a 1/2" bolt.
- Reverse, left hand threads
- Mounting eye is perpendicular to threaded shank
- Center of mounting eye to end of threads is 2-7/8"
- Overall width: 1.370"
- Rod end width: 1.050"
- Rod end I.D.: 1.125"
- Steel sleeve O.D.: 0.750"
- Steel sleeve I.D.: 0.500"
- Threaded shaft length: 1-7/8"