Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Leave it to Speedway to offer you a professional quality aluminum radiator at an affordable price. Check out the features of this universal racing radiator:
- All aluminum, furnace brazed construction - NO EPOXY, NO GASKETS
- 2 rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools 5 rows of copper)
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler neck - not stamped
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28" or 31" (width measurements include tanks)
- 19" tall
In this Ford/Mopar application the upper hose is located on the passenger side & the lower hose is located on the driver side. To ensure optimum cooling performance, we recommend using a 32 lb. or less radiator cap and checking it regularly.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In