These scalloped iron brake rotors provide effective lightweight options for sprints, late models, modifieds, and other competition applications that race in low to medium temperature ranges. Steel rotors are typically found in lighter weight open wheel cars such as sprints and modifieds. Speedway's premium 11.75" x .810" drilled scalloped brake rotor weighs only 5.07 lbs.
- Scallop configuration provides greatest weight reduction on a vented straight vane iron rotor
- Scallop machining removes as much as three pounds, or nearly 33% of the rotor mass
- Vented castings provide increased cooling capacity over machined steel plate rotors
- Improved structural durability over drilled rotor designs
- Vented iron
- Inboard mounted (Sprints)
Note: Suitable for Light Dirt Racing applications. Scalloped Rotors are unsafe for street use.
- Thickness: 0.81"
- O.D.: 11.75"
- Bolt Circle: 8 x 7"
- Threads: Thru
- Weight: 5.07 lbs
- Face: drilled & scalloped
.810 x 11.75
8 x 7" B.C.