Speedway Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Note: Bucket seat mounting brackets are sold separately. They allow for approximately 6" of adjustment. No mounting holes have been drilled due to the unlimited number of possible combinations.
You may also be interested in:
Kirkey 41500V Vintage Class 16 Inch Bucket SeatMore Info
Universal Bomber Seat Mounting BracketsPrice: $59.99More Info
Speedway Lightened Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber SeatMore Info
Adjustable Seat RiserPrice: $39.99More Info
Bomber Seat PadsMore Info
Speedway Bomber Seat Back Covers$149.99More Info
Steel Fine Thread Nylock Nuts, 3/8 Inch-24 Thread, 50 PackPrice: $5.99More Info
Kirkey's vintage class bucket seat was designed especially for vintage class racing, but will also work in many street rod applications. Its low back construction and optional upholstery design gives it the vintage look but is still constructed with today's technology.
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added strength and safety
- Optional upholstery with contoured, high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
910-70058 Dimensions (GIF)
910-70058 Instructions (PDF)
These universal aluminum bomber seat mounting brackets allow approximately 6" of adjustment. No mounting holes drilled due to unlimited combinations. Fabrication required.
Sold as a PAIR for mounting one seat.
Everybody loves our Bomber bucket seats, but some wanted them with lightening holes. Just like the original, this one is hand made from .090" aluminum with a hand-formed bead.
- Measures 16" wide and 21" tall
- Needs no upholstery
- Weighs only 5.76 lbs
- Mounting brackets sold separately
- Cadmium plated steel
- Sold in a set of 2 pairs
- Three mounting hole options to adjust height
- Hard back contoured foam seat pads are designed to fit securely in the base of Speedway Motors bomber seats
- Perfect accompaniment the Tribute T Interior kit
- Front Width: 14.00"
- Rear Width: 15.75"
- Length: 12.25"
- Front Height: 2"
- Rear Height: 3.5"
- Sold in pairs - one pair is 2 seat bottom cushions
Note: Customers using these pads in polished bomber seats should remove the pads from the seating area when exposed to direct sunlight. Or the seat back cover # 715-1106 noted below can be used in conjunction with this seat bottom cushion as this is an alternative to removing the seat bottom cushion when exposed to direct sunlight.
Finish off your bomber seats with these quality black tweed cloth seat covers. They secure to the rear of the seat base with easy to install snaps and works with our bomber seat pads.
This Thin Nylock Nut Kit contains 50 pieces. These nylocks are 3/8 Inch-24 thread with a self locking nylon insert in the thread. They are designed to increase locking force and prevent the nut from coming loose.