Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Speedway's adjustable water pump is tried, tested and true. It has great flow, superior quality and standard features that are typically only available on water pumps costing twice as much. State-of-the-art aluminum casting and a precision impeller provide equal flow to both cylinder banks. If you're using a cog belt on your race car, this is the pump you want since it's adjustable. The 1/2" mount holes in this pump are larger than normal, allowing it to be moved up or down slightly to help with belt tension.
- Adjustable mounting holes
- High flow and pressure rates
- Adjustable cam stop
- Extra-thick fan hub
- 3/4" inch heavy duty bearing
- Pressed-fit and set-screw-retained fan hub
- Large-diameter shaft and reinforced housing make it ideal for oval-track applications
910-15582 Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to choose the correct water pump for your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Water Pump ID Illustration (GIF)
- Can also be used as a high-performance replacement on 1971-1982 Corvettes.