Speedway's adjustable water pump is tried, tested and true. It has great flow, superior quality and standard features that are typically only available on water pumps costing twice as much. State-of-the-art aluminum casting and a precision impeller provide equal flow to both cylinder banks. If you're using a cog belt on your race car, this is the pump you want since it's adjustable. The 1/2" mount holes in this pump are larger than normal, allowing it to be moved up or down slightly to help with belt tension.
- Adjustable mounting holes
- High flow and pressure rates
- Adjustable cam stop
- Extra-thick fan hub
- 3/4" inch heavy duty bearing
- Pressed-fit and set-screw-retained fan hub
- Large-diameter shaft and reinforced housing make it ideal for oval-track applications
910-15582 Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to choose the correct water pump for your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.