Speedway Universal 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91064027 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
Note: This kit includes ribbon plugs to connect to most GM and aftermarket columns, in addition to including plugs to connect to the ignition switch on "keyed" GM columns.
More Like This
Painless 20101 1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird 24 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless 10123 1966-1976 Ford Muscle Car 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20120 1964-1966 Mustang 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
American Autowire 510055 1967-68 Mustang Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500434 1957 Chevy Style Wiring Harness
Painless 10106 22 Circuit Wiring Harness for 1975 and Later CJ Jeeps
Painless Wiring 10112 19 Circuit Wire Harness for 1963-66 GM Pickups
Painless Wiring 10118 21 Circuit Wire Harness, 1967-77 Ford F-Series
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.