Speedway 1966-70 Chevelle/Impala Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This aluminum crossflow radiator is designed for the 1966-67 Chevy Chevelle/Malibu and 1966-70 Impala. They are all welded construction and include a built-in transmission cooler.
- 1966-70 Impala
- 1966-67 Chevelle/Malibu
NOTE: Applications for reference only - measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions. Measurements listed are overall which includes radiator tanks.
Shroud and fan assemblies available at right.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details29" Wide, 18-1/2" Tall
You may also be interested in:
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 22 W x 17 HMore Info
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 28 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven FanMore Info
Hex Chrome Radiator Cap, 15 LbsMore Info
These universal fit aluminum fan shroud kits can be built to fit many applications with a belt-driven fan. The adjustable collar will accommodate 15"-20" fan diameters.
Measures 21-3/4" x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick. Works well with Speedway 28" wide radiators
- Made for exact fit of many Muscle Car and Hotrod radiators
- Allows the installer the choice of off center, side-to-side and above the radiator fan positioning
- For crossflow or downflow radiator mounting
- Includes fully-formed shroud of .063" lightweight aircraft aluminum
- 3" trimmable collar
- Adjustable collar; adjusts for 15-20" fan diameters
- Includes all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions
- Shroud made of 14 gauge aluminum
- Measures 21-3/4" wide x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick (approximate)
- Fan Ring, 3” x 65”
- Flat tab, 3” x 7”
- Brackets, 90º (6)
- Screws (6)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
This unique hex style cap for radiators. Available in 15 lb. capacity. Brilliant chrome finish.
- 2-3/8" O.D. of cap top
- 2-1/4" I.D. of cap top
- Will fit a standard radiator neck
- Sealing surface (which sits inside the neck) is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Cap sides are 7/16" tall
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.