Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (6)
What's in the Box
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Deluxe kingpins are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles OnlyView$169.99Compare