Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs' original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GM's
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
Spindles also available in kit form with kingpins. Save when you purchase a complete kit!
Spindle Identification Guide (GIF)
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pickup spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.