Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (18)
What's in the Box
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Includes many features not found on GMs original design
- Forged steel (not cast) reproduction spindles
- Kit includes pair of new spindles with new kingpins fit to spindle
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item Details'Includes forged spindles with kingpins fit to spindles.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles OnlyView$169.99Compare