Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Includes many features not found on GMs original design
- Forged steel (not cast) reproduction spindles
- Kit includes pair of new spindles with new kingpins fit to spindle
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item Details'Includes forged spindles with kingpins fit to spindles.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Winters Performance 3622 Sprint Aluminum Spindle, Steel Snout
Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Ultra Lite Brakes 410-1040 Spindles
Track-T Chevy Spindle & Brake Bracket Kits
Winters Performance 4125 9 Degree Aluminum Midget Spindle
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Super Bell 1928-1948 Ford Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.