Speedway 1932 Ford Roadster Fiberglass Body
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Item 9003270 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
Our Speedway 32 Roadster fiberglass body is finished in a smooth white gelcoat finish, ready for sanding and painting. Thick fiberglass with reinforcing at all stress points and special fiberglass divider panel. Professionally installed hinges, dash, seat set back for extra leg room, latches, striker plates, working doors and trunk lid, installed full inner panels on the doors and deck lid. Original style rain trough around the entire rumble seat area, recessed firewall completely installed. Each body is mounted on a 32 frame when the doors are hung to ensure they operate properly.
Must be shipped truck - F.0.B. Lincoln, NE.
This product is made to order and quantities will vary. Please allow six to eight weeks for lead time.
Item DetailsDoors extended for an extra 2" of seat room
- Doors 2" longer than stock
- Hidden hinges and bear jaw latches installed
- Smooth recessed firewall
- Seat area moved back 2" for extra room
- Smooth cowl (no vent)
- Optional functional cowl vent (add option 9003221)
- Hinged and latched trunk lid
- Steel reinforcing installed
- Bulkhead added for extra strength
- Full-width rolled rear pan
- Smooth dash is removeable for easy access
- Removeable transmission tunnel