Speedway 1932 Ford Roadster Fiberglass Body
- This item 9003270 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Our Speedway 32 Roadster fiberglass body is finished in a smooth white gelcoat finish, ready for sanding and painting. Thick fiberglass with reinforcing at all stress points and special fiberglass divider panel. Professionally installed hinges, dash, seat set back for extra leg room, latches, striker plates, working doors and trunk lid, installed full inner panels on the doors and deck lid. Original style rain trough around the entire rumble seat area, recessed firewall completely installed. Each body is mounted on a 32 frame when the doors are hung to ensure they operate properly.
Must be shipped truck - F.0.B. Lincoln, NE.
This product is made to order and quantities will vary. Please allow six to eight weeks for lead time.
Item DetailsDoors extended for an extra 2" of seat room
- Doors 2" longer than stock
- Hidden hinges and bear jaw latches installed
- Smooth recessed firewall
- Seat area moved back 2" for extra room
- Smooth cowl (no vent)
- Optional functional cowl vent (add option 9003221)
- Hinged and latched trunk lid
- Steel reinforcing installed
- Bulkhead added for extra strength
- Full-width rolled rear pan
- Smooth dash is removeable for easy access
- Removeable transmission tunnel
More Like This
Speedway Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Roadster Fiberglass Body
Speedway 1934 Ford Club Cab Pickup Fiberglass Body Kit Car
Speedway Standard 1923 Model T Roadster T-Bucket Fiberglass Body
Rod Action 1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe Fiberglass Body
Standard 1926-27 T Roadster Body w/o Doors and Floor
Deluxe 1926-27 T Roadster Body w/ Doors, No Floor
Standard 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 14 Inch Pickup Bed, No Floor
Standard 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 20 Inch Pickup Bed, No Floor
1923 T Deluxe Roadster Body with 20 Inch Pickup Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Roadster Body w/ 3 Inch Channeled Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.