Sparco Pro Cup X Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Sparco to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 67400105 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Pro Cup X fire suit features the styling and fit of a custom made racing suit, at an affordable price. The Pro Cup X is a 2 layer, box quilted Nomex III driving suit that is SFI 3.2A/5 rated. Its lightweight and comfotable cut makes the Pro Cup X suit ideal for the high temperatures found in a cockpit. Sizes S-XXL.
- 2 layer box quilted Nomex III construction
- 360 degree full-floating arm gussets
- Boot cuffs standard
- Bi-color with tone on tone stitching
- Front pockets
- Front belt
- SFI rating: 3.2A/5
- Pro Cup X available in black/white
- FIA 2000 Approved
Sparco Sizing Chart (Link)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-Two Piece-Double Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single Layer Suit, Jacket Only
G-FORCE GF505 Racing Suit Jacket
Q & A
Videos & Articles
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl