Snow White Small Block Ford Shorty Water Pump, 2-Groove Pulley
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- Positions lower hose (inlet) on the passenger side (1-3/4" diameter)
- Allows use of a Chevy style radiator
- 2" shorter than stock Ford pump
- Weighs 13.75 lbs. less than stock cast iron pump set-up
- Fits 1963-1988 Ford 302 and 351 (Cleveland or Windsor)
- Includes standard aluminum water pump
- Aluminum adapter included
- Machined aluminum 2-groove crank pulley and 1-groove water pump pulley
- Will fit 1988-up 5.0L with OEM serpentine reverse rotation water pump with slight modifications to front cover.
- Customers with 1966-71 Ford 221/260/289/302/351 Windsor engines with cast iron water pump or 1982 and later 302 with aluminum water pump must obtain their own 1972-81 water pump backplate (dead flat, .100" thick, no pancake upset in center of plate).
- Owners of 1963-65 Ford 221/260/289 engines may use this conversion, however the timing cover and crank dampener (harmonic balancer) must be changed to a 1967-71 Ford 289/302 timing cover and crank dampener. The early 1963-65 Ford engine is identified by an aluminum water pump with no steel plate between water pump and timing cover, uses Victor gasket #K27579 engine has 5 bolt bell housing (1965-1/2 and later engines have 6 bolt housing).