Small Block Ford, Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
For years it seemed like installing a 289-302-351W Ford in your street rod was a far bigger challenge than using a small-block Chevy. One significant problem was finding compact shorty headers. Well, problem solved! These tight-fit headers are designed to hug tight against your small block Ford V8 and can make seemingly impossible block hugger headers installations much easier to tackle.
For factory style oval port heads. Will work with GT40P heads. Includes 2.5" collector reducers to 2.25" pipe, gaskets and bolts.
- Must be used with 910-67210 style mini starter or equivalent compact starter for an automatic tranmission application. Starter 910-9504 suggested for a 4-speed tranmission application and the 910-9503 suggested for the 5-speed transmission application.
- We recommend motor mounts 270-2221 (Left) and 270-2220 (Right)
- Left mount may need to be ground 1/4” to provide clearance for collector
- Chrome headers are polished before and after plating for show quality appearance
- Fits engines with forward sump oil pans
930-0201 Instructions (PDF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, todays chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, PlainView$139.99Compare
Flowtech 12000FLT Block Header, 1.625 Inch Tube SizeView$184.99Compare
Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic CoatedView$358.99Compare
Flowtech 32103FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic CoatedView$416.99Compare