Stewart Components 36114 S/B Ford SVO Stage 3 Water Pump, 5.45 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These pumps are assembled with 356-T6 heat treated aluminum castings. Precision CNC machined components. The fan hubs are 1/2" thick and machined from billet steel. These pumps are preferred by many top engine builders for higher RPM applications.
- Fan hub has a dual pattern for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" center to center fan mounting patterns
- Pump measures 5.581" from mounting point on block to front of hub flange
- To end of the hub snout is an additional .710" for an overall length of 6.291"
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant AdditiveMore Info
Billet Aluminum Fan SpacersMore Info
1966-77 Small Block Ford Chrome Water Neck, Gasket-Sealed StyleMore Info
Ford 302/351W High Performance Aluminum Short Water PumpPrice: $94.99More Info
Red Line Water Wetter Super Coolant additive is a unique wetting agent which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 20° F. This is a liquid coolant treatment product which is designed to be added to solutions of antifreeze and water to help improve the heat transfer properties of glycol-based antifreeze. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- 12 fl. oz. bottle treats 12-20 quarts
Water Wetter Tech Info (PDF)
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Precision machined billet aluminum. Includes bushing to fit both large (3/4") and small (5/8") pilot shaft Chevy water pumps. Five sizes available: 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3".
- Bolts included
- Lightweight billet 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Anodized black
Note: This adapter contains two bolt patterns for both the long style and short style Chevy water pumps: 2-5/32" and 1-3/4".
Beautifully chrome plated water neck for 1966-1977 Ford 289, 302, 351W engines. Uses gasket for a perfect seal.
Does NOT have threaded port for sending unit.
Each aluminum pump is manufactured from T6 aluminum and features a revised impeller entry with curved vanes for maximum flow, pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block. It also features a unique seal assembly for leak proof operation.
- Fan hub has a 1-3/4" bolt pattern
- The lower hose comes out on the drivers side and uses a 1-3/4" lower hose
Includes a heavy duty bearing and 3/4" shaft and pulley snout; and 1/2" NPT hole on the passenger side (for heater hose) and on the top (for by-pass hose). Thicker (0.100") stamped steel rear plate. Weighs 6 lbs.
Item Details302 (1970-78), 351W (1970-87)
Good for Circle Track Application