Small Block Ford Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Vintage style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your fenderless rod an authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These lake style header kits allow you to build your own headers and tailor them to your vehicle. All tubing comes pre-bent. Tapered cones can be trimmed as needed. Lakester header kit includes parts to complete both sides.
- 5/16" thick flanges
- 16 ga. pre-bent tubing
- Collector flanges w/ block-off plates
- Flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system (2" O.D.)
- Gaskets & bolts
Item Details1-5/8" Tube, 3-1/2" Cone
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Ford 289-351W Lake Style Headers, Plain Steel FinishMore Info
Small Block Ford Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 4 Inch ConeMore Info
Lake Style Header Turn-Outs, AHCMore Info
Tech Line Coatings Black Satin Ceramic Header Coating, 4 Oz.More Info
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft, White ColorMore Info
Lake Style Header Collector Flange Exhaust Gasket, 3-1/2 InchMore Info
Extreme Lake Style Header Exhaust Hookup Gasket, 2-1/2 InchMore Info
Nostalgia-style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your vintage rod that authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These small-block Ford lake style headers work great on early hoodless and fenderless rods like T-buckets, Model A's, and 1932-1934 Fords. Each lakester header has vertical flanges so you can connect it to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plate is on.
- Fits SBF 289-351W V8 with type "P" cylinder heads
- Hookups provided for under-chassis exhaust
- Block-off plate allows you to easily uncork headers
- 1-5/8" primary tube diameter
- 3-1/2" collector cone diameter
Header Dimensions (GIF)
NOTE: Turn-outs NOT included. Headers come with end plates, but the turn outs are sold seperately.
Vintage style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your fenderless rod an authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These lake style header kits allow you to build your own headers and tailor them to your vehicle. Lakester header kit includes parts to complete both sides.
Include flange plates, pre-bent tubing, collector plates, block-off plates, gaskets, bolts and flanges for connecting an under-car exhaust system. Small block kits use 1-5/8" primary pipes. All tubing comes pre-bent. The 30" tapered cones can be trimmed as needed.
Exhaust turn-outs for Speedway Lake Style Headers. Available in plain steel or long-lasting AHC ceramic coated.
Tech Line Coatings presents this ceramic header coating that cures with exhaust heat. Black Satin consists of a blend of ceramic powders and high-temp resins that, when properly applied, will withstand exhaust gas temperatures of 2000° F. Black Satin provides a thermal barrier to reduce radiated heat and is corrosion resistant. Fast and simple application. Works on most any surface.
This product is designed to be sprayed on, and it does not require thinners.
If your exhaust runs too close to your brake lines, master cylinder, steering box or even the body, you will cook that item. This easy to use wrap will protect your investment.
- Retains exhaust heat within the tube for increased flow and horsepower
- Reduced underhood temperatures
- Protects surronding components from excessive heat
- Made from a durable, specially treated woven glass fiber material
For a Small Block V8 engine, you will need approximately (2) 2" x 50' rolls. Big Blocks and 180° style headers may require one additional 2" x 50' roll.
Replacement collector end-cap flange exhaust gaskets for Lake Style Headers with either a 3-1/2" diameter cone.
These reusable triple-layer exhaust gaskets are perfect for your Lake style headers with bottom collectors. They easily conform to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal. These header gaskets are stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core.
- 2-1/2" diameter
- For 2 bolt lower outlet on Lakes Headers
- Reusable triple-layer gasket
- Stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core
- 0.085” thick, ultra pliable
- Available for many popular flange configurations
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal
- Works well with a wide range of flange surfaces and block and head materials
- Sold as a pair