Small Block Ford 351W Claimer Oil Pan
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
"Claimer" oval track racing oil pan for 351W Small Block Ford V8. These are rear sump pans.
- 9 quart capacity
- 3 trap doors to control oil properly
- Accepts stock starter
- Pick-up sold separately
- 6-1/4" deep in the front
- 7-1/2" deep in the rear
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 20520 Small Block Ford 351W Rear Sump Oil PanPrice: $299.99More Info
Ford Racing M-6675-A50 289/302 S/B Rear Sump Oil Pan w/ Pick-up TubeMore Info
Pick-Up for Small Block Ford 351W Claimer Oil PanPrice: $29.99More Info
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1810 Ford 351W Oil Pan Gasket SetPrice: $15.99More Info
Melling M-83HV High Volume 351W Ford Oil PumpPrice: $79.99More Info
Moroso kicked-out sump oil pans offer increased oil capacity without restricting ground clearance or having the oil too close to the crankshaft. Trap door baffles are also included to provide a constant supply of oil at the pickup under severe racing conditions.
- 7 quart capacity (not including filter)
- 9" deep
- Clears all 4-bolt main caps including 4-bolt rear
- Oil pan rail notched to accept SVO main caps
- Clears 3.40" stroke with most steel rods
- Engineered to supply oil to sump at all times
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- Includes universal chrome dipstick kit
- Increased capacity reduces oil temperature
- Magnetic oil drain plug
- For use with 1-piece, rear sump gasket
Fits: 1979-up Mustang, 1981-'81 Thunderbird, Cougar, 1979-'86 Capri and other Ford rear sump applications (except Mustang II).
These rear sump pans come with a pickup tube to help you clear steering and cross members.
- Ideal for engine swaps
- Directly fits 1979-1995 Mustangs and Fox chassis vehicles
- Includes oil pan, dipstick, dipstick tube, pickup, and main cap stud
- Fasteners not included
- 5-quart capacity
- Front sump is 5 ½" deep
- Rear sump is 7 ½" deep
- 910-06675 Dimensions (Link)
Oval track racing oil pan pick-up for 351W Fords.
Fel-Pro Blue Stripe oil pan gasket set for 1969-1986 Ford Small Block 351W V8 engine.