Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Black Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These small block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube shorty headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. The block hugger headers are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- 1-5/8" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collector
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.35"
Header Dimensions (JPG)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
- Will not clear angle plug heads.
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Black Painted
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Black Painted
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Black Painted
Patriot Exhaust Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.