Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (16)
What's in the Box
These AHC small-block Chevy tight fit headers are the most universal steel tube headers available. These performance headers fit difficult applications where space is limited. They are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Round port
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- Armor Hot Coat finish
Header Dimensions (JPG)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
You may also be interested in:
Collector Gasket - 2 1/2 Inch Inside DiameterView$0.99Compare