3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, Small Block/Big Block V8
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 3-bolt S/B Chevy rubber motor mounts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Fits most 1958-73 Chevy passenger cars with small block V8. Sold as a pair.
- Unique rubber formula provides good abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Ensures maximum life and performance
- Application-specific Durometer (hardness) based on engine weight & torque
- Special Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
- Chevrolet fullsize car '58-'73
- Chevrolet A-Body '64-'73
- Chevrolet Nova '62-'73
- Chevrolet Camaro '67-'73
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Motor Mount CoversMore Info
Billet Small Block Chevy Motor MountsMore Info
TH350 Transmission Cushion Mount-PolyurethaneMore Info
Prothane 7-504-BL Polyurethane S/B or B/B Chevy Motor MountsMore Info
S/B, B/B or 90 Degree V6 Chevy Crossmember MountMore Info
Cover stock mounts with polished stainless covers. Fits over most Chevy V8 stock rubber mounts.
Our billet motor mounts are machined from 2025 aluminum and include bushing inserts. Fully polished finish. Includes universal frame adaptors.
- Flange Face to Bushing Eye: 3.5"
- These mounts are generally too wide for Model T & Model A chassis
Heavy duty Turbo 350 polyurethane replacement for original GM mounts. Features a built-in safety lock to prevent separation. For race or street race use.
Fits "most" GM transmissions having a mount on the tailshaft. The bolt spacing for the tranny mount will accomodate 3-3/4" to 4-1/4" bolt pattern on the transmission. For TH350 application.
These black polyurethane motor mounts for S/B and B/B Chevy are much stronger than OE rubber mounts but still reduce vibration.
- Limits unwanted movement thereby putting more power to the wheels
- Tough like solid metal mounts without the vibration and noise
- Resistant to oil, chemicals and road contaminants that typically deteriorate rubber
Mount a Chevy engine in almost any frame up to 39" wide. Heavy wall 1-3/4" tubing, MIG welded. Comes with ends for bolt-in or weld-in applications.
- Maximum working width: 39"
- Minimum working width: 21"
- 5.50" center drop
Use with 1964-1967 Chevy-style mounts 91018012 (rubber) or 91018015 (polyurethane).