Each pump is manufactured from T6 aluminum and features an impeller with curved vanes for maximum flow, pressure and equal distribution to both sides of the block. It also features a unique seal assembly for leak proof operation.
- 3/4" shaft with 5/8" fan pilot snout
- 1/2" NPT hole on passenger side (for heater hose) and on top (for bypass hose)
- Stamped steel rear plate
- Extra thick fan hub
- 3/4" ultra duty bearings
- Adjustable cam stop
- State of the art aluminum castings
- Equal flow to both cylinder banks
- Precision impeller
- Higher flow rate and pressure rate
- Weighs 6 lbs.
- Does not have a set screw retaining the fan hub
NOTE: This pump is designed for street use and is not to be run on a motor which exceeds 5,500 RPM.
910-15580 Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to choose the correct water pump for your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
3/4" shaft, 5/8" pilot