Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket, bolts and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket, bolts and spacers
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with Speedway's T-bucket kits because the frames are too narrow.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
More Like This
Powermaster 722 High Mount Alternator Bracket, Small Block Chevy
Powermaster 801 High Mount Alternator Bracket, Small Block Chevy
Small Block Chevy Chrome Alternator Base Brackets
Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Chrome
Bills Hot Rod Co. Small Block Chevy A/C and Alternator Brackets
Vintage Air 15839-VCB Side Mount Alternator Brackets, SB Chevy
Snow White SW2020W Alternator Bracket for Snow White Ford Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, Plain
1969-75 Small Block Chevy Long Water Pump Alternator Bracket, Black
1969-1986 Small Block Chevy Long Water Pump Alternator Bracket, Black