Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Black
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (7)
What's in the Box
Nostalgia-style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your vintage rod that authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. These exposed small block Chevy headers work great on rods without hoods, but we’ve also seen them peeking through carefully trimmed hood sides. Each lakester header has a flange so you can connect it to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plate is on.
- Fits 265-400 c.i. with standard or Vortec heads including D-port ZZ-4 style heads (not LT-1)
- 1-5/8" primary
- Includes flange to connect 2” exhaust pipe
- Removable end plates allow you to run open headers with ease
- Includes gaskets and mounting hardware
NOTE: Turn-outs NOT included. Headers come with end plates, but the turn outs are sold seperately.
- 3-1/2" collector
- 2.50" exhaust hook-up
Use the illustration below with these measurements:
- A = 6-1/2"
- B = 4-1/4"
- C = 28-1/2"
- D = 11"
- E = 8-1/2"
- F = 12"
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC CoatedView$509.99Compare