Small Block Chevy Crank Socket for Degree Wheel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
By removing the crank hub or balancer and using this tool, engine builders have a positive way to turn over the engine. Broached keyway allows 1/2" socket to slide over crank snout and key. Giant knurled jam nut positions degree wheel.
Use with 11" degree wheel.
Item DetailsChevy S/B V8, 90 degree V6, and
Pontiac S.D. 4 cyl.
You may also be interested in:
Top Dead Center IndicatorMore Info
2-In-1 S/B Chevy Engine Rotating Tool & Balancer Bolt/WasherMore Info
Budget Degree Wheel KitPrice: $129.99More Info
Moroso 62190 11 Inch Degree WheelMore Info
Positive stop to locate top dead center. A must for cam checking with heads on. For 14 mm thread.
This dual-purpose hardened steel tool serves a both a rotating tool and balancer retainer. It simply fits into the harmonic balancer on Small Block Chevys and provides a positive way of rotating the engine (in either direction) when setting valves, locating TDC or degreeing cam. It is permanently retained on the motor serving as a balancer washer/bolt assembly to retain the balancer/damper on the crank.
Tool has a 1-1/16" hex head. Instuctions included.
910-81020 Instructions (GIF)
Includes 9" degree wheel, pointer, piston stop, dial indicator and stand, two light valve springs, and instructions. All come in a foam lined carrying case.
11" diameter. Heavy gauge aluminum discs calibrated in 1° increments for determining precise valve, cam and ignition timing. 11" degree wheel works with crank socket.
- These degree wheels are mandatory for professional engine builders
- Accurately measures several timing functions of an engine: camshaft centerline, valve timing, TDC, BDC, etc.
- Marked in easy-to-read one degree increments
- Made from heavy gauge metal with a silk screen finish for long-lasting use
- Adapter included to fit virtually any engine
- For mounting either wheel, use Crankshaft Socket Nos. 61755 or No. 61756 for Small and Big Block Chevys, and No. 61757 for LS Series Engines with keyway