Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Black
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (17)
What's in the Box
These S/B Chevy Clipster headers are for 1964-87 GM A*, F* and G-Body cars and fit many street rod applications with uni-body front clip suspensions. Clipster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
1-5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Fits straight or angle plug heads.
Header Sizing Chart (GIF)
WARNING: This header will require the use of Autolite 'short' style spark plugs OR NGK BR8ECM type plugs to be used for clearance purposes. No other plugs or shorty plugs offered other than Autolite branded 'shorty' plugs will clear.
Applications include, but not limited to:
- 1967-1981 Camaro
- 1968-1981 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1964-1988 El Camino
- 1968-1979 Nova
- 1970-1988 Monte Carlo
- Works with angle plug heads.
- Will not work with D-port heads.
- May interfere with mechanical clutch linkage (substitute headers 930-0109).
- If fitting on an early A-Body, #5 primary tube may interfere with steering shaft. Some 'massaging' may be required.
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box.
- Does not fit 1967-69 Camaro with A/C.
- Will fit Detroit Speed & Engineering front subframes with rack and pinion steering.
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC CoatedView$274.99Compare
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, StainlessView$324.99Compare
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic CoatedView$324.99Compare
Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, PaintedView$238.99Compare