Speedway introduces rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes 2-pc rear main seal cast steel crank, rods and pistons. Cranks are new so they use standard size bearings.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Speedway Cast Steel Crankshaft
- Two-piece rear main
- 80-60-06 cast steel construction
- Fatigue-resistant with near forged steel endurance
- Standard size journals
- Speedway 5140 I-Beam Claimer Connecting Rods
- 5140 heat treated steel
- Shot peened and magnafluxed
- 5.7" length
- Press pin
- 646 grams
- KB Signature Series Hypereutectic Claimer Pistons
- Coated skirts
- Wrist pin lock rings
- T-5 hypereutectic construction
- Can be used with press fit or floating wrist pins
0.465 hollow dome
Ring style: A