The cleanest way to plumb your multi carb set-up is to use banjo fittings. These 6061 T-6 aluminum fittings accept 3/8" I.D. hose and work on any carb with 1/2"-20 inlet threads. The Ford/Holley 94 carburetor will require spacers listed, which moves the banjo out to clear the carb body. Your Stromberg 97 style carb or Rochester 2G will not need the spacers.
Banjo fittings swivel 360 degrees while placing your lines closer to the carbs for maximum linkage clearance. The flange on the bolt slip fits into the banjo body keeping the fitting centered on the bolt. Large undercut on bolt and big hole will give excellent fuel flow. Teflon washers on both sides of the fitting seals the banjo.
Fits all Stromberg 97 - 48 - 81 style carbs, Ford/Holley 94 carbs, and Rochester 2G.
These fittings work on all 2x2, 3x2, 4x2 and 6x2 intakes using Holley 94 or Stromberg 97 carbs. You need one single and one double for a 2x2, one single and two doubles for a 3x2, etc.
- Makes a perfect job when using rubber or plastic hose
- Great fitting to use when space is limited
- Fuel line is held tight to carb sides for maximum linkage clearance
- Precision made from 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy on a Swiss screw machine
- 32 micron polished finish