Compact for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle. Booster measures only 7" in diameter. Cast iron master cylinder has a 1" bore and is suited for disc-disc or disc-drum combinations.
Master cylinder features two 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side (plugs are included for ports not in use).
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Pushrod-to-mounting flange is 5-1/2"
- Four bolts on 3-3/8" centers
- Booster is 3.75" thick
- Master cylinder combo is 11.875" from end of the master cylinder to the firewall
- (4) qty 3/8"-24 outlet ports (2 plugs included)
- 8" from mount to outer edge