Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This universal fit single 16" electric fan and shroud assembly has the power to cool even the most potent engines. Features heavy duty SPAL fan.
917-4084 Diagram (PDF)
Note: This fan directly fits 1968-72 Chevelle/Malibu and 1970-81 Camaro, but may also fit other applications as well with slight modification.
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsStyle B Electric Fan & Shroud Only
Note: Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions.
- 1974-77 Buick Regal
- 1972-79 Caprice/Impala
- 1968-72 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1970-81 Camaro
- 1970-77 Monte Carlo
- 1973-90 GM Trucks
- 1966-77 Olds Cutlass
- 1966-77 Grand Prix
- 1968-77 Lemans/GTO
- Application Guide
Notes*Relay and fan control sold seperately.
This product has no reviews.
how is this mounted to the radiator
how is this mounted to the radiator
You may also be interested in:
Flex-A-Lite 31147 Adjustable Electric Fan Control KitMore InfoCompare
Cooling Fan Control for Electric GaugesMore InfoCompare
Budget 40-Amp Relay KitMore InfoCompare
Flex-A-Lite 31163 Temp Sensitive Variable Speed Control Fan ControllerPrice: $174.99More InfoCompare
Spal Cooling Fan Relay Kit & Harness, On at 185/ Off at 165 DegreesMore InfoCompare
This kit lets you make any electric fan thermostatically controlled. Just turn a knob to change activating temperature from 170°-240° F. Complete kit includes adjustable temperature control, 2' capillary tube, wire, terminals, and instructions.
All electric fans and related components are 12 volt only.
910-64014 Instructions (PDF)
This is the slickest thing we've seen in years. This adjustable box simply uses your electric temperature gauge as the sending unit to control your cooling fan. Features a built-in 30 amp relay to provide maximum power to your fan and it comes with a tiny LED lamp to let you know when the fan is running plus a fuselink to protect the wiring between the temperature control unit and the fan.
- Easy to install and adjust
- No radiator tube
- Uses existing wiring
- Simple hookup
- Fully adjustable
- Driver-controlled temperature
- A/C compressor switch to automatically turn on fans
- 30 amp relay inside box
- Protective fuse link
- For 12 volt electrical systems
- Measures 4-3/4" x 3" x 1-1/4"
Use this handy 40 amp relay to wire up your 12 volt horn, electric fuel pump, electric fan with sensor, shaved door handles, or whatever! Contains relay, plug, wire, and instructions.
The wiring would be as follows (included in kit instructions):
- Red Wire #30 Prong = main 12V power source
- Black Wire #85 Prong = Electric fan sensor OR low (oil) pressure switch OR grounding switch
- Blue Wire #86 Prong = 12V toggle switch OR ignition switch "ACC" terminal
- Yellow Wire #87 Prong = to fan or fuel pump + lead
- White Wire or Center Prong = not normally used
- 45 amp rating
- Senses coolant temperature via screw-in sensor (included)
- Sets fan speed from 60% to 100% depending on built-in setting
- Fan will run for 30 seconds after engine shut-off
- Temp. range: 160°-220° F
- 12 volt use only
359-31163 Instructions (PDF)
This easy to use cooling fan relay kit includes a labeled wiring harness, 40 amp relay, fuse holder and coolant sensor. Available with 185° on/165° off or 195° on/175° off. Works great with the Spal Pulse-Width Fan Controller.
- Relay wiring kits are a must-have when installing an electric fan
- Designed to safely integrate with OEM wiring
- Waterproof 40/50 Amp relay
- Printed wires (for ease of installation)
- 3/8" NPT (National Pipe Thread) stainless steel switch
- Optional switched override capability