Simpson Nomex One Piece Double Layer Racing Suit, SFI 5
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
This Simpson double layer Nomex racing suit is a one-piece suit with two layers vertically quilted together. The outer layer of this fire suit is made out of 6-1/2 oz. of Nomex III, gabardine twill. The inner layer is constructed from 8 oz. of Nomex fleece. Very comfortable driving suit available in many sizes for all drivers.
- SFI-5 certified
- Gabardine Nomex III construction
- Box quilted, zippered breast pocket
- Matte finish woven fabric
- Available in red, blue or black
- Sizes S-XXL
- Helmet/shoes/gloves not included
Simpson Suit Size Guide (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?