Since its founding in 2001, Titan Tools has keyed on the owners and employees experience, education, and training which has helped them see rapid growth. Titan professional quality hand tools and specialty automotive tools are built for long term performance and dependability. If you want world class tools at affordable prices, look no further than Titan Tools.
Stack and go with this versatile storage tote from Titan Tools. Separate or combine utility box and storage tote at your convenience. Can be used to store small parts, hardware, camping gear and other essential items!
- Designed to stack & go
- Versatile lid fits utility box & storage tote
- Separate or combine utility box and storage tote at your convenience
- Durable handles lock top and bottom together for easy carrying
- Use to store small parts, hardware, camping gear & other essential itmes
- Utility box features two primary compartments and six fully adjustable space dividing tabs
- 18 inches wide
- Allows for easy surveying of small, hard-to-reach places
- 8mm Camera head size
- 3ft waterproof flexible probe
- 2.31" TFT LCD
- Full color screen
- Image capture and video recording capability
- Built in variable brightness LED camera lights
- 4 useful accessories included: double hook, hook, mirror, and magnet
- Includes 1pc 4G micro-SD card and 4pc AA batteries
- Supports up to 32GB memory
- High speed steel with titanium finish
- Drill multiple sizes with each bit
- 28 hole sizes in 3 bits:
- Bit one: 13 sizes from 1/8" to 1/2"
- Bit two: 6 sizes from 3/16" to 1/2"
- Bit three: 9 sizes from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Powerful 3 lb. magnet
- Shielded sides for targeted pickups
- Telescopes from 5 1/2" to 21 7/8"
- Comfortable textured cushion grip
- Ideal for retrieving dropped parts, fasteners and tools
- Makes short, smooth radius bends up to 180 degrees
- Calibration gauge to indicate angle of bend
- For copper, aluminum and thin wall tubing
- 3/8" maximum bending capacity
- For 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" O.D. tubing
- 12.5 Amps 120V Heat Gun
- Ideal for plastic welding, shrink tubing, and paint stripping
- Dual temperature setting
- 3 position rocker switch: off, high & low
- Durable ABS body
- Double insulated
- 6 1/2 ft. cord
- Rated Power: Low Setting 750W, High Setting 1500W
- Blowing Speed: Low Setting: 10CFM (280 L/min), High Setting: 17CFM (480 L/min)
- Temperature: Low Setting: 572 degrees, High Setting: 932 degrees
Clear protective replacement lenses for Titan Solar Powered Auto Darkening welding helmets.
- Delivers 280 lb/ft of maximum torque
- 1/2" drive anvil is heat treated
- Heavy duty alloy gear case
- Durable all-metal transmission
- 1-Hour quick charger
- Includes durable blow mold carrying case
- 11 Amp
- Adjustable dial speed control
- Lock-on switch for comfort during extended use
- Auxiliary handle mounts either side for left or right-hand use
- Includes Velcro pad for sandpaper, and rubber pad for polishing bonnet
- Also great for grinding tires
- For fast and easy separation of quick disconnect style fittings
- For use on 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", lines
- Necessary for fuel, heater, and A/C line service on many late model vehicles
- Slidecard Packaging
- SAE 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", & 3/4" wrenches
- 72 fine-tooth ratchet design for fast performance
- Less than 5 degree sweep for use in tight spots
- Chrome vanadium steel
- Reusable storage rack
These 5lb magnetic pick up tools will telescope from 6-1/2" to 33" and are ideal for retrieving dropped parts, fasteners, and tools. They feature a 3/4" diameter head with a comfortable textured cushion grip.
- 5lb telescoping magnetic pick up tool
- 5lb magnet with shielded sides for targeted pick-ups
- 3/4" Diameter head
- Telescopes from 6-1/2 to 33"Ideal for retrieving dropped parts, fasteners and tools.
- Comfortable textured cushion grip
- Easy to read fractions on large LCD display
- Use for inside, outside, step, depth, and scribe measurements
- 6" range (150mm)
- Set zero at any position in measuring range
- Fine adjust thumbwheel
- Lock knob
- Stainless steel components
- Protective storage case
- Includes battery
- Automatically adjusts to strip 24 - 10 AWG wire and cable
- Crimps 22 -10 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire terminals
- Crimps 7 - 8mm ignition terminals
- Wire cutter
- Comfortable TPR hand grips
- T-6, T-7, T-8, T-9, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 and T-30
- Drilled tips allow use on tamper resistant security screws
- Chrome vanadium steel construction
- Keys fold compact for easy storage
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum holders
Holds material at 45, 90 or 135 degree angles. Measures 7-1/2" x 4-13/16" holds up to 75 pounds
- Convenient re-sealable plastic case
- 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" Retaining rings (12 each size)
- 1/4", 3/8", E-clip (20 each size)
- 1/8 x 5/8", 1/8 x 1", 5/32 x 5/8", 5/32 x 1", 3/16 x 5/8", 3/16 x 1" Roll pins (12 each size)
- 3/32 x 3/8", 3/32 x 1/2", 1/8 x 1/2", 1/8 x 5/8", 5/32 x 5/8", Woodruff keys (25 each size)
- 3/16 x 3/4" Woodruff Key (10 each)
Holds material at 45, 90 or 135 degree angles. Measures 6-1/4" x 4" holds up to 50 pounds.
This bit driver from Titan Tools attaches to any standard drill to convert it into a right angle tool for those hard-to-reach areas. It features a 1/4" hex shank and a 90 degree angled head swiveling handle. This quality drill attachment is sure to help you complete your project.
- 1/4" hex shank.
- 90 degree angled head swiveling handle
- Converts a drill into a right angle tool
- Stainless outer housing
- Comfortable grip handle
Be sure to pick up a handy set of bits from our selection to go with your new drill attachment!
These HVLP gravity feed spray guns will satisfy your priming and painting needs. They feature a 2.3mm needle and brass nozzle with a 600cc plastic cup, and they come with their own locking air regulator and gauge.
- Brass fluid and air nozzle
- 600cc plastic cup
- Includes locking air regulator with gauge
- Air consumption 7.0-9.0 CFM
- Air inlet 1/4"
- 2.3mm needle and nozzle
- Durable, light weight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protects against UV & IR
- Automatically changes from a light to a dark state when arc is struck
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Outside sensitivity adjustments provide clear vision both prior and during welding
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: 4.5 x 3.5"
- Ratcheting mechanism design
- Adjustable crimping compression
- Steel jaw
- Color coded wire sizes
- Red 22-18AWG-DIN 0.5-1.0mm
- Blue 16-14AWG-DIN 1.5-2.5mm
- Yellow 12-10AWG-DIN 4-6mm