Street Rod Flywheel Covers
These chrome-plated flexplate/flywheel covers are for 1982 and newer GM 700-R4, 4L60 and 4L60E automatic overdrive transmissions. They are stock replacement torque converter inspection covers.
- Chrome-plated steel
- For 1982 and newer GM 700R4, 4L60 and 4L60E automatic overdrive transmissions
- Stock replacement
Beautifully polished finned aluminum flywheel cover for the Chevy TH 350 transmission.
Fits GM Turbo 350 transmission.
- Rear mounting holes are slotted. Center to center of bolts are 10-3/8" to 10-3/4"
- Front mounting holes are slotted. Center to center of bolts are 18-3/8" to 18-3/4"
- Notch for starter is 3-1/4" wide by 4" tall I.D.
- Cover is 7-1/4" deep vertically at the deepest point
- Half circle cutout in front is 3-1/8" deep and 7-1/4" wide
- Front to rear depth is 6-1/8"
Keep debris, dirt, and grime out of your transmission with this flywheel/flexplate dust cover.
- GM 700R4
- Sold each
Fitment note: Because different versions of the 700R4 exist with different bolt spacing, we recomment measuring your existing cover before purchasing! This cover fits passenger car transmission cases only, where the OEM cover is attached with 4 small coarse thread screws. This cover will NOT fit truck transmission cases that where an OEM cast aluminum cover is attached with 6 metric thread bolts.