Street Rod, Flywheel Covers
Beautifully polished finned aluminum flywheel cover for the Chevy TH 350 transmission.
Fits GM Turbo 350 transmission.
- Rear mounting holes are slotted. Center to center of bolts are 10-3/8" to 10-3/4"
- Front mounting holes are slotted. Center to center of bolts are 18-3/8" to 18-3/4"
- Notch for starter is 3-1/4" wide by 4" tall I.D.
- Cover is 7-1/4" deep vertically at the deepest point
- Half circle cutout in front is 3-1/8" deep and 7-1/4" wide
- Front to rear depth is 6-1/8"
These chrome-plated flexplate/flywheel covers are for 1982 and newer GM 700-R4, 4L60 and 4L60E automatic overdrive transmissions. They are stock replacement torque converter inspection covers.
- Chrome-plated steel
- For 1982 and newer GM 700R4, 4L60 and 4L60E automatic overdrive transmissions
- Stock replacement