Shift into high gear with street rod manual transmission parts from Speedway Motors. Featuring products from the top brands like Bert, Brinn, AFCO, and Falcon Transmission, you can count on Speedway Motors having the parts you need, when you need them. And with a 98% in-stock rate and same day shipping, you can bet you'll get your hot rod parts fast!
"Street Rod, Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assemblies" Page 1 of 1
$34.99More InfoSpeedway Pull Type Slave Cylinderx
Speedway pull type slave cylinder with 7/8" bore for clutch use. Works great with stock-style hydraulic throwout bearings or Ram Couplers. Has a 3/8"-24 inverted flare female inlet. Bleeder adapter and bleeder are included.
- Ram shaft is 3/8" O.D.
- Cylinder body is 4.09" long
- Cylinder body is 1-7/16" O.D. at end by fittings
- Cylinder body is 1-3/8" at opposite end of fittings
A 5/16” heim will fit both ends of cylinder (not included). Our heim part number is 1750202.
Note: For most multi-disc clutch set-ups we recommend the use of a smaller 3/4" bore master cylinder.
$81.99$87.99More InfoWilwood 260-1333 Slave Cylinderx
- “Pull Type” slave cylinder with 7/8" bore
- Billet aluminum for high strength
- Plated with a tough anti-corrosion finish
- Stainless steel push rod has a longer stroke than most cylinders assuring a full release of the clutch
- Ideal for Drag Racing, Late Model Stock, Pro Series and Off Road applications
- Recommended master cylinder sizing is 3/4”
- Overall length: 11.70"
- Inlet size: 1/8-27 NPT
- Inletfit: 3/8-24 IF Female
- Stroke: 1.38
- Volume: 0.60
8352601333 Instructions (PDF)