Stallard® Chassis has a long and storied history in the world of fabrication and chassis technology for Mini Sprints and Midget Sprint Cars. Countless feature wins, track championships, and national championships fill the landscape of Stallard® Chassis accomplishments. All Stallard® Chassis are manufactured in Lincoln, Nebraska and are built on Mark Stallard's fixtures and use all of Stallard's components and fiberglass bodies.
These turnbuckles from Stallard® are designed for use on Micro Sprint racing applications. They come in a natural aluminum finish and feature 7/16" rod end heims for easy adjustment. Choose your desired length. Please note these are listed by the tube lengths provided. Each heim has approximately 1.5" of length added to each end therefore the working eye to eye length will be approximately 3" longer than the listed tube length. For example, the working eye to eye length of the 5.25" unit will be approximately 8.25" with slight length adjustment on either side of this working length.
- Available in 3.25", 3.75", 4.24", 4.75", 5.25" and 6" tube lengths
- 7/16" rod end heims
CNC 6061 aluminum double flange spacers with radius cut to reduce rotating weight. Fit 1 ¾” axles. Available sizes: .150”, ¼”, ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1.180”, 1 ½”, 2”, 2 ¼”, 2 ½”, 2 ¾”, 3”, 3 ¼”, 3 ½”, 3 ¾”, 4”, 5”.
- Upper radiator mount for the Stallard SST
- Made of aluminum for durability
- Holds radiator in place from the top
This 27-spline aluminum axle spacer has a 3/4 inch width.
These torsion bar bushings from Stallard® Chassis fit 7/8" torsion bars with a .083" wall. These black nlyon bushings have an overall length of .90".
- Overall Length: .90"
- Inside Diameter: .90"
- Outside Diameter: 1.114"
- Flange Diameter: 1.25"
- Flange Thickness: .125"
- Sold Individually
- Nylon torsion bar bushing
- Fits 7/8" bars
- 1.250" x .083" tube
1.250" x .083" tube
This 27-spline aluminum axle spacer has a 1/2 inch width.
Reversible for right or left side use, these black anodized spindles are 7075 aluminum for superior strength and contain bronze 5/8” king pin bushings. Features a 1” aluminum snout and 5/16” steering arm mount holes on a 2.125” spread. Factory replacement on Hyper, Stallard®, PMP and RTS chassis.
Spindle ONLY - hardware sold separately.
Hardware sold separately.
These spindle pinch nuts come threaded for use with Micro sprint spindles. They will work with all popular 1" spindles.
- Threaded pinch nut for 1" spindles
- Fits Stallard®, Hyper, Triple X and all other popular spindle makes
These steering arms are lightweight and constructed of strong aluminum for both sprint cars & midgets. Designed for right hand side applications.
- Works on all popular micro sprint chassis
- Rigid and lightweight
- Black anodize
These hollow steel kingpins are designed for use on micro-sprint race spindles.
- Includes king pin and grease fitting
- 5/8" O.D.
- Heavy duty low drag material
- Fits 520 chain size
- 2.5” OD a bearing ID of 3/8"
- Heavy duty low drag material
- Fits 520 chain size
- 2.5” OD with a bearing ID of 5/16"
- Captures chain in both directions
- Allows quick sprocket changes
- Kit includes all hardware and brackets
This Stallard® micro sprint torsion bar front axle is factory-built by Stallard®.
- 4130 steel construction
- Axle diameter: 1-3/4"
- Axle wall thickness: .095"
- Length: 40" center of king pin boss to center of king pin boss
- Axle king pin bosses are reamed & honed for perfect fit; no need for additional reaming
- Boss: 2" in length
- Left Front: 10 degree
- Right Front: 10 degree
- Threaded 3/8" stud panhard mount
- Threaded shock mounts
- Fits Stallard®, Triple X, PMP and other popular chassis brands
- 5" offset
- Less flex than aluminum arms for better bit
These 27-spline axles have RH thread on one end and LH on the other. Use with our bearing sleeves.
- 7/8" spline
- Forged 2024 aluminum
- Bolts included
These Stallard® shaft collar retainer rings are designed for use on steering shafts and sway bars.
Micro Sprint Set Screw Collar
- 1/4" I.D.
- 1/2" O.D.
- Throttle rod stop collar
- Fits any 1.75” x 27 spline rear axle
- Use the same hub for drive sprocket or brake rotor
- 5.25” bolt circle with six threaded ¼ x 20 mounting holes
These 27-spline aluminum axle spacers feature a 1-3/4 inch width and are designed for use with Micro Sprint splined racing axles. This item is sold individually.
- 1-3/4 Inch Width
- Aluminum Axle Spacer
Don't jeopardize your safety with inferior quality steering components. Speedway offers only the finest steering U-joints available. Made by Stallard® Chassis and Components. These steering universal joints are 9-16"-28 spline.
Stallard® Micro Sprint U-Joint
- 28 spline x .570 diameter
- metric spline
- Forged Vanadium steel yokes and u-joint
- Highest quality for racing or street
- Fits Stallard®, Edge & Driven Performance
These lightweight slotted brake rotors from Stallard® Chassis are designed for use on Mini/Micro Sprint racing applications. They feature quality steel construction with a natural finish.
- Rotor Diameter: 9.50
- Rotor Thickness: .25 "
- Material Type: Steel
- Finish: Natural
- Weight: 2.60 lbs.
- Includes two kingpins, grease fittings, thrust bearings, and set screws
- Heat treated 4340 steel ground finish
- Best king pin on the market
These Micro Sprint racing accelerator cables are designed to work with 2001-Up Stallard® chassis cars.
- Micro/Mini Sprint applications
- 2001-Up Stallard® cars