Speedway Motors is the winner's choice for racing suspension and steering components! Speedway stocks the absolute best in racing shocks, coil-overs, and racing coil springs. Check out our assortment of IMCA-approved tubular control arms and spindles. For the rear suspension, combine our racing leaf springs with an adjustable pull bar and panhard bar for improved traction. Mount your Grand National 9'' Ford or quickchange rearend with quality Speedway birdcages, swedged rods and heims. With so many choices of power steering pumps, boxes and U-joints, you won't need to shop anywhere else!
$142.99More InfoNewOhlins 01255-18 Standard Length Shock End for LMJ Series Shocks(Part #5531255.18)x
Ohlins is a company that understands the importance of making products that achieve safety, quality, and superior performance. This standard length LMJ shock series end assembly will give you just what you need to perform.
- Standard Length Shock End for LMJ Series Shocks
- Sold Individually
- Achieves Safety, Quality, and Excellent Performance
$3.99More InfoShock Mount Studs(Part #91036096)x
Shock mounting stud is approximately 3-5/8" in overall length. The part where the shock rides, is 5/8" O.D. and approximately 1-1/4" wide and the threads at the shock end are 7/16"-20, about 7/8" long. The threads at the bracket end are 1/2"-20, about 1-1/8" long.
Studs sold individually.
From: $9.99More InfoNewSwedged Steel Tube for 5/8 Inch Heim(Part #91034258)x
These 5/8" swedged steel sleeves have a 7/8" O.D. tube, 0.065 wall, and 5/8" RH and LH fine threads. Available in 1" increments from 4" to 20". IMCA approved. Sold Each.
$41.99More InfoTru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch(Part #25255)x
Tru-Coil front coil springs are simply the finest on the market. These front coil springs are designed exclusively for oval track racing, and are guaranteed to withstand the rigorous conditions of the track. What makes these springs so durable is that they're constructed from chrome vanadium steel. Chrome vanadium steel is a premium material that has unbeatable strength and toughness, plus is fatigue resistant to scorching hot temperatures. Tru-Coil front coil springs are guaranteed to stay "Tru" to their rate and shape.
Along with a chrome vanadium steel construction, these front coil springs have a powder coated finish. Powder coating is tougher than paint, resulting in a more durable product with superior corrosion protection. With their highly visible, remarkable purple color, these coil springs are easy to spot in victory lane. They can be used with shims or weight jacks and come in various rates ranging from 475 to 1450. Varying rates allows a racer a greater range in their chassis setup. Spring rates are marked on the coil spring for easy identification. Tru-Coil front coil springs are ground flat on one end.
These amazing front coil springs will fit 1973 and up Chevelles and Monte Carlos, 1970 and up Camaros and Firebirds, and 1975 and up Novas and most fords. To top it all off, Tru-Coil front coil springs are affordably priced and are sure to meet the racer's budget. Such low prices make it extremely easy to experiment with different spring rates, allowing the racer to find the perfect one. Tru-Coil front coil springs are simply the best bang for the racer's buck!
- Front coil springs
- Chrome Vanadium Steel construction
- Guarantees consistent rates for all springs
- Can be used with shims or weight jacks
- Purple color
- Powder coated finish
- Ground flat on one end
- 9-1/2" free height
- 5-1/2" O.D.
- Varying rates from 500-1600
- 5" front springs fit:
- 1973-Up Chevelle, Monte Carlo
- 1970-Up Camaro, Firebird
- 1975-Up Nova and most Fords
From: $5.99More InfoSpeedway Aluminum Extruded Leaf Spring Lowering Blocks(Part #91643)x
Our lightweight extruded aluminum lowering blocks are stronger than billet! Available in several heights, all 2-1/2" wide, 5" long. The centering pin is 9/16". These blocks will increase or decrease suspension height on most leaf spring applications and can be installed below the leaf spring to raise the vehicle or on top of the leaf spring to lower the vehicle. These lowering blocks allow you to lower your leaf spring vehicle by up to 4 inches. Heavy Duty U-bolts and hardware are available separately.
- Lightweight aluminum lowering blocks are stronger than billet
- 2-1/2" wide
- 5" long
- 9/16" centering pin
- Increase or decrease suspension height on most leaf spring applications
- Allows you to lower your leaf spring vehicle by up to 4 inches
- U-bolts and hardware available separately
Lowering blocks are sold individually (each).
THICKNESS options explained:
- 025 = 1/4" thick
- 050 = 1/2" thick
- 075 = 3/4" thick
- 100 = 1" thick
- 150 = 1.5" thick
- 200 = 2" thick
- 250 = 2.5" thick
- 300 = 3" thick
- 350 = 3.5" thick
- 400 = 4" thick
$193.99More Info1978-1987 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch(Part #113898)x
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal, Regal GS, Grand National, Special
$42.99More InfoXtreme Torsion Stop Retainers(Part #91011783)x
These new torsion stop retainers are one of the most innovative designs on the market. Featuring a knurled twist lock retaining system keeping arm and stop attached to the torsion bar. Simply torque to 25-30 ft. pounds to lock into place. Have peace of mind knowing you are safe with these quality retainers.
- Classic BMX gooseneck style
- Easy to install and easy to remove
- Black anodized aluminum
- Only weigh 2-1/2 oz each
- Installs and removes quickly and easily
- One person job
- Same torque specs and bolt size as all others used on the front end of the car, requiring no extra tools
- Holds over 5,000 lbs. of force
- Knurled finished for extra grip
- Made in the USA
$114.99More InfoIMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles(Part #91034313)x
Brand NEW, heat-treated forged Mustang II steel spindle that retains the exact OEM geometry of the 74-78 Mustang II or 74-80 Pinto spindle. This is the ONLY aftermarket spindle allowed by IMCA. Work great with our 10" HD Hybrid Rotors as well as with stock rotors, bearings, calipers, ect. Stock 7 5/8" height. Easy to install.
"Oval Track, Suspension" Page 1 of 50
Page 1 of 50
$41.99More InfoBSB Manufacturing 4047S Pinion Mount Replacement Adjustable Bolt(Part #9164047S)x
Replacement adjustable bolt for BSB Mfg. quick change and 9" Ford steel pinion plate panhard bar mounts.
$29.99More InfoQA1 1210-505 Repl Housing for K772 Style 721-10105 Upper Ball Joint(Part #72110505)x
For a variety of racing applications, QA1's Screw-In Style Ultimate Ball Joint is a great choice. This patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable and is exclusive to QA1.
- 1968-1989 Chrysler
From: $249.99More InfoAFCO Silver 58 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, IMCA Approved(Part #10658)x
AFCO Silver 58 Series Bulb Shocks feature a bulb design for reduced gas pressure gain and increased feel for worry-free racing.
- Ultra-strong DURox chrome shaft
- Owner serviceable
- Easily tuned for any track condition
- Without base valve, IMCA approved
Tuning Guide (PDF)
$85.99More InfoBSB Manufacturing 6650 6650 5 Inch Coilover Kit(Part #91046240)x
- For Bilstein or QA1 shocks utilizing 5" OD springs
- Threaded tube has scale on both sides for easy and fast setting
- Slotted top cup with quick release for fast spring changes
- Cross pin allows for easy adjustment
$7.99More Info3/8 X 3/8 Clevis(Part #6680116)x
The correct clevis for mounting our rack and pinion units (668-0105 & 668-0115).
More InfoBilstein SNSL Series Custom Linear Shock(Part #213SNSL)x
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom Bilstein shocks online!
- Shock of choice for Wissota and UMP racers
- Linear valving
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Steel Cap with Schrader Valve
- 7 or 9" Stroke
- Length - 7 or 9"
- Compression Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Rebound Valving - 0.5-10 (.5 increments)
- Bleed - Soft or Mid
$32.99More InfoAFCO 20020K OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit(Part #10620020K)x
OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit
$44.99More InfoQA1 1210-110 K5103 Style Lower Ball Joint(Part #72110110)x
QA1 also offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating. See the application tab to see if these will fit your ride.
$10.99More InfoAfco 13T Twin Tube Shock Replacement Parts, 5 Hole Plate(Part #A550090202X)x
Replacement parts for AFCO 13T Twin Tube shocks.
If you are having trouble locating parts please use the exploded view link below.
$19.99More InfoQA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-506 Housing K727 Style Ball Joint(Part #7219034)x
QA1’s patented Ultimate Ball Joints are 100% owner rebuildable. Multiple stud lengths are available.
- '60-'66 Chrysler
$59.99$99.99More InfoSpeedway Shock Wrench, AFCO Big Body(Part #9161005)x
- CNC machined aluminum
- Extra long handles for maximum leverage
$91.99More InfoAFCO 200036 Camaro Roller Bearing Leaf Spring Slider(Part #106200036)x
- Use in place of leaf spring shackles
- Roller bearing design prevents binding
- Frees up car during suspnesion movement
- Pre-drilled holes for bolt-on application
- Designed specifically for Camaro oval track racing leaf springs
$89.99More InfoAFCO Progressive 5th Coil Spring(Part #10620087PR)x
- Wide range of pre-load adjustment
- Soft initial rate improves forward bite
- Stiff secondary provides quick application of torque to rear tires
This part is a direct replacement for 106-20087
Information Sheet (PDF)
$47.99More InfoAFCO 20038-4LF Low Friction Lower Ball Joint, Long(Part #106200384LF)x
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel! It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer
- Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Stock appearing
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
$15.99More InfoAfco 13T Twin Tube Shock Replacement Parts, Standard End(Part #A550010191X)x
Replacement parts for AFCO 13T Twin Tube shocks.
If you are having trouble locating parts please use the exploded view link below.
$350.99More InfoCSI 8 Inch Twin Tube Eye Adjustable Shock, Partial Build(Part #940128121)x
The RS-12 Twin Tube Eye Adjustable shock is a single adjustable shock. The eye adjustable shock features CSI's optimum flow billet piston design, low drag seals, tuned base valve assembly and our friction reducing “Gold” shaft coating.
When the time is right to go cock pit adjustable, all you need to purchase is the adapter and cock pit adjuster assembly, in minutes you will be ready to go.
All of our twin tube shocks are assembled with the finest synthetic racing shock oil and dyno tuned for optimum performance. We have spent a lot of time reducing friction to improve the overall performance of the shock and minimize fade.
Twin Tube Eye Adjustable Shock
- Includes 2013 Optimum Flow piston
- Everything needed to complete the shock minus the shims and oil
- Upgrade to linear/digressive pistons and cockpit adjustable
- Contact our Suspension Service Center to finish shocks to your exact specifications or Click Here to go to our shock rebuild page.
$4.99More InfoFront Shock Rubber Bushing Kit(Part #91032119)x
- Includes bushing, 3/8" nut and washers
- For stud style front shocks
$169.99$194.99More InfoAFCO 22 Series Custom Racing Shock(Part #106220)x
Exclusively at Speedway Motors you can now order your custom AFCO Circle/Oval Dirt Track Racing shocks online!
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
The small body steel Take-A-Part offers substantial weight savings as well as added clearance for suspension hardware and frame. In fact, the small body is 36% lighter than standard 2.03 size shocks of the same stroke. Also features a durable gloss finish for long life. All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
- Compression Valving - 0-13
- Rebound Valving - 0-13
$22.99More InfoSpeedthane 223527 Red Bump Stop, 2-1/4 Inch Height, Soft(Part #106223527)x
- Micro-Cellular Polyurethane material (MCU)
- Consistently outperforms any other material currently available
- Lasts 3-4 times longer than rubber in durability testing
- Fine tune chassis movement and handling
- Superior resistance to oils, grease, brake fluid, fuels
$29.99More InfoQA1 1210-503 Repl Housing for K6136 Style 721-10103 Upper Ball Joint(Part #72110503)x
QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for truck applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable.
- '73-'95 Chevy Pickup