Speedway Motors has the oval track racing parts you need to take the checkered flag! Whether you race on dirt or asphalt with a stock car or an IMCA modified, Speedway is your racing equipment headquarters. Be a winner with oval track racing parts from Speedway Motors - America's Racing Super Market!
"Oval Track, Pony Stock" Page 1 of 1
$39.99More InfoSteve Smith Autosports V292 Video - Building the Ford 2300 Enginex
This comprehensive video offers easy-to-follow instructions on building and modifying the popular Ford 2300cc engine for Mini Stock Competition.
- Basic block prep
- Setting crankshaft clearances
- Setting rod clearances
- Installing rods, pistons and rings
- Prepping and CCing the head
- The valve train
- Camshaft degreeing
- Oiling system
- Ignition system
- Complete assembly
$29.99More InfoSteve Smith Autosports S289 Book - Building the Mustang Mini Stockx
A step-by-step buildup of a Mustang Mini Stock project car. Provides detailed instruction on how to build you own race car.
- Finding a suitable car
- Stripping the car
- Installing a roll cage
- Working with a unibody chassis
- Using a McPherson strut front suspension
- Designing the front suspension geometry
- Working with the stock 4-point rear suspension and coil springs
- Complete race car fabrication and preparation
- Complete chassis setup and alignment
- Scaling the car and adjusting the weight
- Chassis adjustments and troubleshooting
- Ford 2300cc performance engine build-up
- For dirt and paved tracks
$39.99More InfoSteve Smith Autosports V290 DVD - Building the Mustang Mini Stockx
A step-by-step buildup of a Mustang Mini Stock project car. Steve Smith Autosports built a complete project car for the Building The Mustang Ministock book and captured the process onto DVD. Provides detailed instruction on how to build you own race car.
$24.99More InfoSteve Smith Autosports S258 Book - Pony and Mini Stock Racingx
If you are racing in these classes, you need this manual. Covers all aspects of this growing class. For dirt and paved tracks. Covers Pro-4s and tube chassis cars as well.
- Complete high-performance build-up of Ford 2300 cc engine
- Fabricating and prepping a Pinto chassis
- Scaling and adjusting the weight
- Detailed chassis setup specifications and procedures
- Front suspension with proper geometry
- Rear suspension and driveline
- Low buck part sources
- Chassis adjustment and troubleshooting