Oval Track, Air and Fuel Delivery
This high volume fuel pump for the 2.3L Ford 4 cylinder engine has all the desireable features you would want in a racing mechanical fuel pump. Delivers 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 psi with a 40 gph flow rating. Compatible with GASOLINE only. Has ¼ npt ports for both inlet and outlet.
- Heavy-duty diaphragm
- High-speed “anti-float” springs
- Large “full-flow” valves
- Lightweight, all-aluminum castings
- Tough, heat-treated lever
Holley Model 2300 two barrel carburetors are great for improving or updating many stock Chrysler and Ford car and truck applications. The 350 CFM 2 barrel carburetor is ideal for small blocks. It features a manual choke, center hung float bowl, universal throttle lever, power valve blow-out protection, blue non-stick gaskets, and Fort A/T kickdown.
- Power Valve Blow-out Protection for trouble-free operation
- Manual choke
- Center Hung Float bowl
- Factory set 30cc accelerator pump for excellent off-idle performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- Dichromate finish for a classic, period look that will last
This is the top of the line two barrel carb. The famed carb guru, Keith Dorton, designed and massaged this two barrel carb to give you maximum performance. Race ready features include:
- Purpose built for short track racing.
- No choke provisions provides smoother airflow.
- No vacuum or PCV holes.
- 30 cc accel. pump for smoother "off the corner" use.
- Power valve blowout protection
- Button head throttle plate screws are loctited.
- Screw-in air bleeds for precise tuning.
- HP metering block for strength.
- Factory flowed to insure quality.
- Reusable fuel bowl screw gaskets.
- Throttle shaft hole plugged to eliminate leaks.
- Stainless steel throttle plates with air bypass holes for smooth idle.
- All bore, throttle plate, venturi & critical sizes are to factory spec.
- Welded throttle lever and shaft.
Willy's two barrel carbs make much more power than stock, but retain the stock appearance and will pass tech.
This 500 CFM 2 barrel carburetor has a 1-3/8" venturi and 1-11/16" throttle plate. It uses the standard Holley metering block. These 2 barrel carbs will pass tech gauges and produces great torque and horsepower. They are popular on NASCAR late models and are IMCA & WISSOTA Legal. This two barrel carburetor has "LIST 4412-2" stamped on it, and looks stock.
This 500cfm 4412CT Holly carb shares the hugely successful features of the original 4412C but with a couple changes aimed for circle track cars. The choke has been removed but the horn remains and has been specially calibrated for circle track use. The 4412C Holley carb is easily the most winningest two barrel carburetor on the market and comes out of the box ready to run.
- Choke delete
- Choke horn remains
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- The mandated carbs for many oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Calibrated specifically for circle track use
This 1-1/2" billet aluminum carb spacer bolts to your 2.3 Ford intake and accepts a 350 or 500 Holley 2 bbl.
This is the spacer only. Gaskets or studs are not included. This spacer is designed to be used on the 2.3L Ford after removal of the EGR adaptor plate.
The bolt pattern on this part is 5 1/8" x 3 1/2."
Carb guru Keith Dorton designed this two barrel carb for maximum performance. Purpose built for short-track racing means this two barrel carb has a welded throttle lever and shaft. The lack of choke provisions provides smoother airflow. Throttle shaft hole is plugged to eliminate leaks and its stainless stell bypass holes make for a smooth idle. All bore, throttle plate, venturi and critical sizes are within factory specifications.
- No vacuum or PCV holes
- 30cc accel pump for smoother off the corner performance
- Power valve blowout protection
- Button head throttle plate screws with thread locker
- Screw-in air bleeds for precise tuning
- HP metering block for strnght
- Maximum fuel flow factory flowed to ensure quality
- Reusable fuel bowl screw gaskets
Willys 2 barrel carbs make much more power than stock, but retain the stock appearance and will pass tech. This 350 CFM Stage II two barrel carburetor is approved for IMCA classes that allow the 350 CFM Holley 2 barrel carbs.
This Willys 350 CFM 2 barrel Carburetor has a stock appearance with a custom calibrated metering system. The Stage 2 is 18 horse power better than the Holley HP. These are popular on NASCAR late models and are IMCA legal.
Item DetailsGas Stage II
The Holley Model 2300 gas two barrel carburetor is great for improving or updating many stock Chrysler and Ford car and truck non-emission applications. The 500 CFM 2 barrel carb works great for big trucks and high performance situations. It features a manual choke, center hung float bowl, universal throttle lever, Ford A/T kickdown, and 50cc accelerator pump.