Oval Track, Neck Braces
Simpson neck braces are made of high density foam and covered with durable Nomex III. These neck rolls help to reduce neck fatigue and are great for virtually all types of racing. Simpson neck collars are available in red, blue or black.
Rated SFI-3.3. Rating visible on neck brace.
Speedway Motors offers this racing neck brace that provides superior protection and helps reduce neck fatigue for those long races. These neck collars have a fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad to to meet SFI 3.3-1 ratings. Neck roll has a Velcro closure for universal fit.
- Fire retardant cotton cover and foam inner pad
- Velcro closure for universal fit
- SFI 3.3-1 rated
- Available in Red, Blue, Black, or Purple
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article, What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
These kart racing collars from Sparco were engineered to offer safety and comfort at a reasonable price. This neck brace/collar features variable density padding for firm support where the helmet rests and softer support under the driver's chin.
- Anatomic 360-degree collar
- Extensively tested for proven effectiveness of neck support during crash tests
- Rear "spoiler" reduces weight of helmet on back
- Velcro closure
- Sold Individually
- Available in colors: Black/Blue, Black/Gray, and Black/Red
- Choose from sizes: Small (S) youth or Standard (STD) adult